This is where we plan to stay for our Havana workshops:
Located in the centre of Old Havana, steps from the Unesco World Heritage sites, and the waterfront boardwalk Malecón, National Theatre, Capitola, restaurants, bars, clubs and much more.
The hotel rooms are all on 2nd and 3rd floor of a historic colonial building, restored in 2017.
• All rooms have shower/WC or bath tub/WC, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner & gel
• There is daily room cleaning service
• All rooms have window or balcony and 15foot ceilings
• All rooms have new beds, towels, duvets, pillows, cotton sheets in 2017
• Room safe
• All rooms have AC and fans
• Light breakfast with Cuban coffee is included
• Access to rooftop patio and sundeck
• Sorry, no elevator (hotel rooms are in 2nd and 3td floor) and there is no internet
* Internet cards can be purchased for 3 CUC per 1 hour dial-up internet for mobile devices.
Nao Paladar, VanVan & Callejon Hamel (social proyect)